The Meakins-Christie Laboratories has established the following policies and procedures. Please refer to these documents regularly. If you have any questions, please see the administrative support staff or the laboratory coordinator.
- MEAK 001 Policies Procedures Work-in-Progress
- MEAK 002 Policies Procedures Postdoctoral Training Program
- MEAK 003 Policies Procedures Attendance and Administrative Office Hours
- MEAK 004 Policies Procedures Equipment Booking and Laboratory Protocols
- MEAK 005 Policies Procedures Server and Data Backup
- MEAK 006 Policies Procedures Reimbursements
- MEAK 007 Meakins-Christie Travel for Fellows and Students
- MEAK 008 Meakins-Christie Travel for Visiting Speakers
- MEAK 009 Policies Procedures Travel Awards
- MEAK 010 Policies Procedures Flow Cytometry Platform
- MEAK 1005 Policies Procedures – Spills Emergency Procedures
NOTE: Special COVID Travel Notice
According to current McGill guidelines, student travel can be approved at the supervisor’s discretion. Please pay specific attention to the regulations regarding payment of COVID-related travel costs. It would be important to know before travelling if the funds being used support COVID-related travel expenses. Here is a link for COVID travel insurance. Travel insurance is highly recommended as unexpected COVID related costs may NOT be covered by certain research grants (i.e. quarantine associated costs, extra hotel costs, per diem, etc…). Travelers must also use the appropriate travel registry (Minerva Travel Registry) and advise of any changes in location.